Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DO YOU NEED STRENGTH?? here are HIS wonderful PROMISES.

Deut 33:25b

And as your days, so shall your strength be.

Josh 1:9

Have not I commanded? Be strong and of a good courage, be not afraid, neither be dismayed:
for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go
.


2Chr 15:7

Be strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.

Neh 8:10


For the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Ps 18:32


It is God that girds me with strength, and makes my way perfect.

Ps 27:1


The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life;
of
whom shall I be afraid
?


Ps 30:7

Lord, by your favour you have made my mountain to stand strong.

Ps 46:1


God is our refuge and our strength, a very present help in trouble.

Ps 68:28

Your God has commanded your strength: strengthen, 0 God, that which you have wrought for us.

Ps 71:16a


I will go in the strength of the Lord God.

Ps 73:26


My flesh and my heart fails: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.

Ps 118:14

The Lord is my strength and song and is become my salvation.

Ps 147:13


For He has strengthened the bars of your gates; He has blessed your children within you.

Is 30:15
In returning and rest shall you be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.

Is 40:29
He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increases strength.
:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as
eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint.


Is 41:10
Fear not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I
will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.


Is 49:5b
My God shall be My strength.

Joel 3:10
Let the weak say, I am strong.

Hab 3:19
The Lord God is my strength.

Hag 2:4b
Be strong, all you people of the land, and work: for I am with you, says the Lord of Hosts.

Zech 4:6
Not by might, or by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.

Ac 3:16
And His Name through faith in His Name has made this man strong.

Rom 4:20
He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory
to God.


1Cor 16:13
Watch you, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

2Cor 10:3,4,5
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. (For the weapons of our warfare
are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.) Casting down
imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and
bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ
.


2Cor 12:9,10
My grace is sufficient for you: for My strength is made perfect in weakness...… for when I am
weak, then am I strong
.


Eph 3:16

That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might
by His Spirit in the inner man
.


Eph 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.

Phil 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Col 1:11
Strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, unto all patience and
longsuffering with joyfulness.


2Tim 2:1
You, therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2Tim 4:17
Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me.

Heb 11:33,34
Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the
mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness
were made strong, waxed valiant in fight
.


1Pet 5:10
But the God of all grace, who has called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that
you have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.


1Jn 2:14b
I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the Word of God abides in you,
and you have overcome the wicked one.


Rev 12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the
kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down,
which accused them before our God day and night
.


Be blessed
Kalenge

No comments: